High Voltage Networks Engineering Framework Contract up to 220 kV
Ingenieros Emetres develops conceptual, basic and detailed engineering for expansion projects and new high voltage substations and transmission lines
The Compañía General de Electricidad is the second largest electricity distribution company in Chile in number of clients, and the first in extension of its distribution area
In 2014, the energy company Gas Natural Fenosa (GNF), which would later be renamed Naturgy, acquired CGE.
Ingenieros Emetres has been a provider of design and engineering services for high voltage projects for CGE since 2012, and works administration services (ADO) since 2019.
Ingenieros Emetres was awarded a multi-year framework contract for substation and high-voltage line engineering in 2017.
Among the services included in the contract, we can highlight:
- New high voltage lines.
- Modifications of lines on high voltage lines.
- Repowering of high voltage lines.
- New high voltage substations.
- Expansion of high voltage substations.
- Standardization of high voltage substations.
- Engineering for expansion works projects by decree.
- Engineering for the connection of new renewable projects.